This week The N. Period will kick off the first installment of its “Kicks of the Week” feature. This first entry comes from graphic designer Jeff Hamada and are part of the Converse 1 HUND(RED) collaboration, an effort by the company designed to help fight the war against HIV/AIDS in Africa. Check some info about the production of these from the artist here. More pics after the jump. Stay tuned for more fresh kicks each and every Monday here at The N. Period. [via KicksOnFire.]
This is the ultimate example of why you should pick up things that you find in the street.
Rest in Peace MC Breed. Here’s some Dallas-related trivia that links Breed to Deep Ellum.
Dead Stock Crew head Info-Red is back with another solid release. The punchlines are as fresh as ever on Kaleidoscope.
A look at the Pitchfork 500, the first foray into print from the internet mother lode for music analysis.
Dandy Don Meredith excelled at every level in North Texas football. The legend Dallas Cowboy quarterback will finally get the ultimate recognition from his alma mater SMU, over two decades after he earned similar honors from America’s Team.
- Hated the Stars new unis at the onset on the season. But their classic simplicity has grown on me. Esp alongside these Ducks monstrosities.. | 8 hours ago
- Things feel different since the blood moon, like there’s some weird incubation at hand. The pregnancy … | 8 hours ago
- Keith Olbermann is so damn solid cus he’s actually being a human. F the robots. | 8 hours ago
- RT @SoSoTopic: Stiff ass Dallas. Don't be too cool to embrace new waves of music. Human bodies are for dancing and pop locking and high fiv… | 8 hours ago
- Lol Rawkwon on strike from Wu Tang m.rollingstone.com/music/news/q-a… | 8 hours ago