OK so maybe I forgot for a little while with the NBA on its yearly break, but gee wiz that LeBron James is a silly one. For the release of the Nike LeBron Zoom VI The Swoosh has teamed up with The King to make what is clearly one of the more entertaining footwear spots we’ve seen in some time. Looks like Bron-Bron will rake in a ton more money with this one.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This is the ultimate example of why you should pick up things that you find in the street.
Rest in Peace MC Breed. Here’s some Dallas-related trivia that links Breed to Deep Ellum.
Dead Stock Crew head Info-Red is back with another solid release. The punchlines are as fresh as ever on Kaleidoscope.
A look at the Pitchfork 500, the first foray into print from the internet mother lode for music analysis.
Dandy Don Meredith excelled at every level in North Texas football. The legend Dallas Cowboy quarterback will finally get the ultimate recognition from his alma mater SMU, over two decades after he earned similar honors from America’s Team.
- "@freedarko: 'Zo rap references through the ages. Amazing. Via @skinny412. soundcloud.com/youngbraised/e…" /// THIS. | 1 day ago
- Always a chase.. vine.co/v/b9vmAjEYMdZ | 2 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Omid (28), Deerhunter (27) & Young Galaxy (12) #music bit.ly/aO19c7 | 2 days ago
- HAPPY SAINT TOTTERINGHAM’S DAY | 3 days ago
- Sick that I have to be at werk rt now —__— | 3 days ago