From the Dallas Morning News. SMU’s record-setting junior quarterback Justin Willis has been suspended from spring practice and his name has been removed from the roster on the school’s official website. Safety Bryce Hudman has also been suspended – both for violations related to academics and missing team functions.
This is the ultimate example of why you should pick up things that you find in the street.
Rest in Peace MC Breed. Here’s some Dallas-related trivia that links Breed to Deep Ellum.
Dead Stock Crew head Info-Red is back with another solid release. The punchlines are as fresh as ever on Kaleidoscope.
A look at the Pitchfork 500, the first foray into print from the internet mother lode for music analysis.
Dandy Don Meredith excelled at every level in North Texas football. The legend Dallas Cowboy quarterback will finally get the ultimate recognition from his alma mater SMU, over two decades after he earned similar honors from America’s Team.
- "@freedarko: 'Zo rap references through the ages. Amazing. Via @skinny412. soundcloud.com/youngbraised/e…" /// THIS. | 11 hours ago
- Always a chase.. vine.co/v/b9vmAjEYMdZ | 13 hours ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Omid (28), Deerhunter (27) & Young Galaxy (12) #music bit.ly/aO19c7 | 1 day ago
- HAPPY SAINT TOTTERINGHAM’S DAY | 1 day ago
- Sick that I have to be at werk rt now —__— | 2 days ago