This week The N. Period will kick off the first installment of its “Kicks of the Week” feature. This first entry comes from graphic designer Jeff Hamada and are part of the Converse 1 HUND(RED) collaboration, an effort by the company designed to help fight the war against HIV/AIDS in Africa. Check some info about the production of these from the artist here. More pics after the jump. Stay tuned for more fresh kicks each and every Monday here at The N. Period. [via KicksOnFire.]
This is the ultimate example of why you should pick up things that you find in the street.
Rest in Peace MC Breed. Here’s some Dallas-related trivia that links Breed to Deep Ellum.
Dead Stock Crew head Info-Red is back with another solid release. The punchlines are as fresh as ever on Kaleidoscope.
A look at the Pitchfork 500, the first foray into print from the internet mother lode for music analysis.
Dandy Don Meredith excelled at every level in North Texas football. The legend Dallas Cowboy quarterback will finally get the ultimate recognition from his alma mater SMU, over two decades after he earned similar honors from America’s Team.
- Preston Parker my favorite Cowboy this season so far. | 1 week ago
- RT @PGATOUR: Sunday's final group at the PGA Championship ... 😮⛳️ - Jason Day - Jordan Spieth (We're excited too.) http://t.co/vL00gwUq60 | 1 month ago
- Lexus hoverboard 👀 youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSwZ2… | 2 months ago
- Rest in Peace Rowdy Roddy Piper | 2 months ago
- Happy Zidane headbutt day | 2 months ago