With some thanks to all who signed the petition for Dirk Nowitzki, the big German will be the his country’s official flag bearer for the Opening Ceremonies of the 2008 Beijing Olympics. On another note, what is up with that haircut? Of course we’d expect this type of dome artistry from someone like the “Tru Warier” Ron Artest, but the Olympic rings carved into Dirk’s head proves that you never really know what this guy is gonna do. To his benefit, about half of his teammates are currently looking just as silly with their head rings. Let’s see if this look makes it to the court. We’ll keep our fingers crossed. Congrats, Mr. Nowitzki.
This is the ultimate example of why you should pick up things that you find in the street.
Rest in Peace MC Breed. Here’s some Dallas-related trivia that links Breed to Deep Ellum.
Dead Stock Crew head Info-Red is back with another solid release. The punchlines are as fresh as ever on Kaleidoscope.
A look at the Pitchfork 500, the first foray into print from the internet mother lode for music analysis.
Dandy Don Meredith excelled at every level in North Texas football. The legend Dallas Cowboy quarterback will finally get the ultimate recognition from his alma mater SMU, over two decades after he earned similar honors from America’s Team.
- Well thanks a lot Russel Westbrook. First losing season since 99-00 for the Mavs. Twas a good run.. :( | 1 hour ago
- Mavs looking like the playoff team vs. Thunder.. weak ass 35 pts at halftime | 2 hours ago
- LS just called March Madness a 'pirate ship of lies' | 3 days ago
- De'Aaron Fox may get drafted above Lonzo Ball based on this game alone. | 3 days ago
- wtf HOW DOES DEVIN BOOKER HAVE 70 POINTS?!? | 3 days ago