Now normally, I’d liken the day after Thanksgiving as one of the few dates on the calendar where venturing into the retail world is about as much fun as sleeping face-down in the Trinity River. But this morning I came across a Black Friday sale that has me interested. Those familiar with this site will know that I am quite the sneaker enthusiast, and one of my favorite boutiques in Dallas, aDiKt, will be having a huge sale on hoodies, sneakers, caps and tees with prices slashed by as much as 80%. And be sure not to miss the $20 shoe sale (what?). Sale will go down Friday and Saturday, 11am until 10pm at aDikt, 3839 McKinney Ave Ste 140, Dallas 75204. Get there early, the freshest of the fresh won’t last long!
This is the ultimate example of why you should pick up things that you find in the street.
Rest in Peace MC Breed. Here’s some Dallas-related trivia that links Breed to Deep Ellum.
Dead Stock Crew head Info-Red is back with another solid release. The punchlines are as fresh as ever on Kaleidoscope.
A look at the Pitchfork 500, the first foray into print from the internet mother lode for music analysis.
Dandy Don Meredith excelled at every level in North Texas football. The legend Dallas Cowboy quarterback will finally get the ultimate recognition from his alma mater SMU, over two decades after he earned similar honors from America’s Team.
- Well thanks a lot Russel Westbrook. First losing season since 99-00 for the Mavs. Twas a good run.. :( | 1 hour ago
- Mavs looking like the playoff team vs. Thunder.. weak ass 35 pts at halftime | 2 hours ago
- LS just called March Madness a 'pirate ship of lies' | 3 days ago
- De'Aaron Fox may get drafted above Lonzo Ball based on this game alone. | 3 days ago
- wtf HOW DOES DEVIN BOOKER HAVE 70 POINTS?!? | 3 days ago