Many lament the loss of the great Dallas landmark that was the Good Latimer Tunnel. Some exceptional art that was truly representative of the region met its demise to make way for progress, this time in the form of the DART Rail. These shots of the mural-to-be are from Saturday July 25, 2009. Look forward to this weekend, when it looks like the finished product will be ready for the public.
This is the ultimate example of why you should pick up things that you find in the street.
Rest in Peace MC Breed. Here’s some Dallas-related trivia that links Breed to Deep Ellum.
Dead Stock Crew head Info-Red is back with another solid release. The punchlines are as fresh as ever on Kaleidoscope.
A look at the Pitchfork 500, the first foray into print from the internet mother lode for music analysis.
Dandy Don Meredith excelled at every level in North Texas football. The legend Dallas Cowboy quarterback will finally get the ultimate recognition from his alma mater SMU, over two decades after he earned similar honors from America’s Team.
- Well thanks a lot Russel Westbrook. First losing season since 99-00 for the Mavs. Twas a good run.. :( | 1 hour ago
- Mavs looking like the playoff team vs. Thunder.. weak ass 35 pts at halftime | 2 hours ago
- LS just called March Madness a 'pirate ship of lies' | 3 days ago
- De'Aaron Fox may get drafted above Lonzo Ball based on this game alone. | 3 days ago
- wtf HOW DOES DEVIN BOOKER HAVE 70 POINTS?!? | 3 days ago